• Cover sticker
• Embossed seal
• Japanese binding
• Maison ONA is a contemporary music publishing house established (2013, Paris) to meet the needs of contemporary composers.
• The material selection was a important factor for the identity so that all production could be done in-house with basic tools. Each score is a thoughtfully designed and skillfully produced, unique object.
• Score features: – four different fine-art papers – hand-binding (Japanese)– embossed seal – custom engraver fonts
• Complete internal/external documents (contracts, letters, invoices, account summaries, and detailed production specifications).
• A score style guide includes engraver and symbol fonts for use in music software.
See Identity PDF (16 pages)